Hair Fall Treatment Clinic in Mumbai
Finding hair strands in your bathroom drain or on your pillow when you wake up can be an unpleasant symptom of severe hair loss and damage. It is then that you require medical intervention and get yourself diagnosed. Permanent or temporary hair loss is an inevitable occurrence. Hair loss can be caused by a variety of factors, including inherited traits, hormonal changes, underlying medical disorders, and the natural aging process. Avanza Clinic is one of the top Clinics in Mumbai for Hair Fall Treatment because we have a team of the best hair specialists in the city who can offer individualized hair loss therapy.
Hair Fall Treatments We Provide At Avanza Clinic
1. Mesotherapy- A special blend of minerals, amino acids, vitamins, nucleic acids, and coenzymes are contained in the mesotherapy solution that is infused into the scalp as a hair restoration treatment. The procedure slowly restores metabolic harmony, enabling the progressive regrowth of healthy new hair strands. Mesotherapy has successfully restored volume to thinning hair and encouraged considerable hair growth in both men and women with baldness for decades.
2. PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) For Hair- It is an injection therapy used to promote wound healing and tissue regeneration. In addition to aiding in wound clotting, platelets also aid in wound healing. Today, many people use this procedure to address hair loss. Blood is taken during a PRP session, typically from the patient's arm. The blood will next be spun by him or her to remove plasma. Platelets, which encourage hair development, are found in plasma, a component of blood. The process is barely painful, and there is no downtime.
3. Laser Light Therapy- By generating cellular energy, the light employed in this process strengthens hair by increasing blood flow to the hair follicles. The safe and effective
4. (FUE) Follicular Unit Extraction Transplant: It is a hair transplantation technique that is "less intrusive" and does not include "strip harvesting." Direct extraction of follicular units from the donor location often results in little scarring that is hardly visible. Similar to FUT, FUE involves removing hair follicles from a donor area at the back of the head. Instead of extracting a strip of tissue from the back of the head such as in FUT, this technique involves taking single hair follicles from the scalp and placing them into tiny incisions made in the recipient site
5. Hair Booster Program By Avanza Clinic- The Hair Booster Program has become the go-to Hair Loss Treatment for millions of people as one of the best options for hair regrowth in both men and women. Doctors at Avanza with more than ten years of experience in hair treatments offer superior and ultimate Hair Restoration methods, all without excessive risk. It is the most contemporary non-surgical scientific way of treating most common hair problems, such as baldness, thinning hair, and scalp problems. This technique has been shown to be successful in treating hair loss in both men and women who are dealing with its distressing side effects. The Hair Booster Program will result in thicker, fuller, shinier, and more aesthetically pleasing hair for you.
Do’s & Don’ts Of Dealing With Hair-Fall By Hair Fall Treatment Experts
● Stress is one of the main causes of hair loss. Try to maintain a calm, stable, and tension-free mind for the sake of your healthy hair.
● Long hair is more difficult to maintain and covers the scalp's growth area, keeping your hair short encourages gradual hair growth. Keep your hair short.
● Have balanced food with nutrients, particularly iron and protein.
● Oiling your hair with lukewarm coconut or almond oil can be beneficial for your scalp and hair. It increases circulation.
● Stop treating your hair with chemicals. Using hair wax, gel, and other chemicals, are bad for the health of the hair. By using these products, you risk drying out your scalp and weakening your hair over time.
● Avoid long and warm water to wash your hair. Exposing your hair to such temperatures is considered hazardous for the hair.
● Don’t use heating products on wet hair as they can damage your hair.
● Don’t avoid washing your hair for fear of it falling more. It's best to rinse your hair after every two to four days of mild shampooing and conditioning.
About Avanza Clinic Mumbai
Our Hair Fall Treatment surgeons have a thorough comprehension of your complex issues and the expertise to carry out the treatment in a very competent manner. Additionally, our clinic uses exceptional cutting-edge methods for hair growth. The top Hair Fall Treatment clinic in Mumbai- Avanza Clinic, is recognized for offering effective treatments that deliver results. Diagnostics are used in our Hair Fall Treatment to identify the underlying causes of hair loss and to suggest a variety of, individually suitable remedies. Everyone has daily hair loss, which is a normal occurrence; the problem arises when there isn't any new hair growth. In general, medicine promotes hair development, but advanced procedures including mesotherapy, laser therapy, PRP, and hair transplants are advised for severe cases of hair loss. Individual needs are taken into account when creating these treatments such as:
● Our Latest FUE Hair Transplant
● PRP(Platelet-Rich Plasma) For Hair
● Low Light Laser Therapy
● Medication(Hair Booster Program By Avanza)
Why Choose Us For Hair Fall Treatment?
The Avanza Clinic provides reasonably priced medical care for hair treatments like Mesotherapy, Laser Hair Therapy, and hair PRP. To stop hair loss and promote hair growth, we use surgical and non-surgical hair treatments. With years of experience in both hair PRP and Hair Transplant, our specialists have created one-of-a-kind, minimally invasive procedures that are especially tailored for you. We provide a wide range of innovative, unique techniques. Because we understand your concerns about your hair and ensure that the underlying problem is resolved, we offer a variety of hair restoration options.
- Experienced surgeons/counselors
- Trained & friendly team of experts
- Natural results
- Minimally invasive, better graft survival
- Best postoperative care
- Better precision & accuracy
- No downtime