Best Hair Loss Treatment Clinic In Mumbai
Hair loss is a major problem these days. If the appropriate Hair Loss Treatment is not given, it begins as early as the 20s and develops swiftly. There are several potential causes of this, such as trauma, underlying medical conditions, heredity, hormonal imbalances, harsh environmental conditions, etc. Hair loss can strike suddenly or build gradually over time. It could either be short-term or long-term, depending on the underlying cause.
Causes Of Hair-Loss
Keratin, the protein that makes up hair, is produced in hair follicles in the skin's epidermis. Old hair cells are shed through the skin's surface at a pace of about six inches annually while new hair cells are produced by follicles. The visible hair is a strand of keratin cells that have already died. Losing hair is natural, and around 100 hair strands can fall out per day. Medical experts don't know why some hair follicles are engineered to produce hair more quickly than others. But other factors could have an impact on hair loss:
Hormonal Imbalance- The most frequent causes of hair loss, including androgenetic alopecia, are excess androgens, or male sex hormones, and hormonal imbalances. In women with female-pattern baldness, androgens may impair hair follicles, which also causes excessive hair loss. On the other hand, male pattern baldness is linked to an increase in the androgen dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which binds to hair follicles and inhibits hair development in addition to perhaps shortening hair's overall lifespan. Also known as androgenetic alopecia.
1. Genes- A person's propensity for male or female pattern baldness may be influenced by both male and female parents.
2. Medical Conditions- Hair loss can develop from either an underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism) or an overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism), as each illness results in a chemical imbalance. Hair loss can be brought on by diseases like lupus, diabetes, iron deficiency anemia, and eating disorders. If there is scarring, as in some cases of lupus, lichen planus, or follicular diseases, the hair will typically grow back once the underlying condition is cured.
3. Pregnancy- During pregnancy, estrogen levels soar, which may temporarily change the cycles of hair growth. You'll probably have less hair loss than usual during this period. After giving birth, your estrogen levels may return to normal, which could cause increased hair loss than expected. Additionally, it's not unusual for postpartum mothers to observe bald spots or hair thinning.
4. Cosmetic Procedures- By making hair weak and brittle, excessive shampooing, permanent hairstyles, bleaching, and coloring can cause general hair thinning. Additionally, damaging and breaking hair includes tight braids, hot rollers, and hair pickers used to comb through tight curls. However, these treatments don't result in baldness. If the cause of the problem is eliminated, hair typically comes back normally. However, severe hair or scalp damage can sometimes result in regions of lifelong baldness.
5. Stress- An extreme amount of stress, such as getting sick or having surgery that strains the body and mind, can cause hair loss.
6. Diet- Additionally, a diet that is excessively calorie-restricted or low in protein might result in temporary hair loss.
Hair Loss Treatments Mumbai
There are various types of hair treatments available at Avanza Clinic to manage Hair Loss Treatment and ensure further growth like medical treatments (with medicines), Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP-injection ) Therapy, Mesotherapy, Laser Light Therapy and Hair Transplant.
1. Hair Booster Program By Avanza Clinic - Hair Booster Program is the preferred hair loss solution for millions, gaining unmatched popularity amongst the population as one of the best options for hair regrowth in men and women. Doctors at Avanza with more than 10+ years of experience in hair treatments, offer superior and ultimate Hair Restoration solutions without the unnecessary risk. It is the latest non-surgical scientific approach to treat most common hair problems such as hair loss, thinning hair and problems associated with the scalp. It has been demonstrated that this technique works well to treat hair loss in both men and women who are facing its distressing effects. Hair Booster Program will give you thicker, fuller, shinier, and healthier looking hair
2. Hair Transplant - In order to solve the drawbacks of FUT while achieving the same results, the FUE hair transplantation procedure was developed. In order to produce a fuller, more natural-looking hairline, FUE works similarly to FUT in which hair follicles are removed from a donor location at the rear of the head. Instead of extracting a strip of tissue from the back of the head such as in FUT, this technique involves taking single hair follicles from the scalp and placing them into tiny incisions made in the recipient site.
3. Laser Light Therapy - The light used in this procedure creates cellular energy which increases blood flow to the hair follicles and strengthens hair. The use of laser light treatment, a safe and efficient method for promoting hair growth, stimulates hair follicles and encourages further growth by increasing blood supply to the hair.
4. Platelet Rich Plasma(PRP) - An autologous preparation of plasma containing platelets, growth factors, and cytokines is known as platelet-rich plasma. It contains natural growth factors which helps in reducing hair fall and stimulating hair growth.
5. Mesotherapy - Highly specialized solution containing vitamins, minerals, peptides, enzymes and plant extracts is used which stimulates deep rooted hair follicles.