Hair Restoration Treatment Clinic in Mumbai
Hair has a big impact on identity, self-perception, and psychological functioning. Losing one's hair may be a devastating event that decreases one's perception of their attractiveness and self-worth while also bringing on depression and anxiety. Identifying the causes of your hair loss is simple, but selecting a treatment might be challenging. Everybody loses hair, and it's typical to lose roughly 100 strands every day. However, if you notice significant thinning or bald areas, you need a hair loss treatment. Whether your hairline is just starting to regress or you've lost a sizable amount of hair, you have options. At Avanza Clinic, the most recent surgical and non-surgical methods can help you overcome hair loss and regain your confidence with Hair Restoration Treatment Clinic in Mumbai
Hair Loss Diagnosis
The experts at Avanza Clinic are skilled at identifying the symptoms of hair loss, regardless of the genetic, medical, or environmental factors that contributed to it. We visually evaluate the pattern of hair loss to determine the sort of hair loss you're dealing with, what are the causes, and possible treatments to consider.
A blood test or scalp biopsy may be advised if it is believed that an underlying medical problem is the root of hair loss. One can perform all of these diagnostic procedures, including blood tests, biopsies, trichotometric analysis, pull and tug tests during physical examinations
Surgical Hair Restoration Treatment
Many people who suffer from hair loss have a nearly undetectable, suitable alternative for hair transplantation owing to newer techniques including follicular unit micrografting, follicular unit transplantation, and follicular unit extraction. Usually, male pattern baldness patients continue to have a permanent hairline on the sides and the back of their heads. This is the source of the hair collection. In the most severe cases of male pattern baldness, this hair has a hereditary disposition to continue growing.
● (FUE) Follicular Unit Extraction Transplant: It is a hair transplantation technique that is "less intrusive" and does not include "strip harvesting." Direct extraction of follicular units from the donor location often results in little scarring that is hardly visible. Similar to FUT, FUE involves removing hair follicles from a donor area at the back of the head. Instead of extracting a strip of tissue from the back of the head such as in FUT, this technique involves taking single hair follicles from the scalp and placing them into tiny incisions made in the recipient site.
Why Is FUE Better Than FUT?
The process of hair being harvested is the key distinction between a FUE Hair Transplant and a FUT hair transplant. Follicular Unit Extraction includes a quicker healing time and the absence of a linear donor scar. FUE is the best option when the patient's main objective is to be able to wear their hair very short or fast and resume intense activities.
Benefits of FUE Hair Transplants are:
● Less pain, more gain.
● Fuller, thicker hair.
● Little to no scarring.
● In-office procedure.
● Faster recovery.
Non- Surgical Hair Restoration Treatments
Hair loss affects both men and women equally, and it significantly lowers self-esteem. Pattern hair loss is a typical issue that can drastically reduce one's quality of life. In order to minimize unneeded risks and expenditures connected with surgery, patients typically choose for nonsurgical techniques as their first line of option. Non-surgical hair restoration options don't produce the same quick results as surgery, but they also don't carry the same hazards or need the same amount of downtime.
● PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) For Hair- It is an injection therapy used to promote wound healing and tissue regeneration. In addition to aiding in wound clotting, platelets also aid in wound healing. Today, many people use this procedure to address hair loss. Blood is taken during a PRP session, typically from the patient's arm. The blood will next be spun by him or her to remove plasma. Platelets, which encourage hair development, are found in plasma, a component of blood. The process is barely painful, and there is no downtime.
● Hair Booster Program By Avanza Clinic- As one of the greatest solutions for hair regrowth in both men and women, the Hair Booster Program has become the chosen Hair Loss Treatment for millions of people. Superior and ultimate hair restoration solutions are provided by doctors at Avanza with more than ten years of experience in hair treatments, all without unwarranted danger. It is the most recent non-surgical scientific method in addressing the majority of common hair issues, including baldness, thinning hair, and issues with the scalp. It has been proven that this method is effective in treating hair loss in both men and women who are experiencing its upsetting side effects. You'll have thicker, fuller, shinier, and more attractive-looking hair thanks to the Hair Booster Program.
● Mesotherapy - A special blend of minerals, amino acids, vitamins, nucleic acids, and coenzymes are contained in the mesotherapy solution that is infused into the scalp as a hair restoration treatment. The procedure slowly restores metabolic harmony, enabling the progressive regrowth of healthy new hair strands. Mesotherapy has successfully restored volume to thinning hair and encouraged considerable hair growth in both men and women with baldness for decades.
● Laser Light Therapy - By generating cellular energy, the light employed in this process strengthens hair by increasing blood flow to the hair follicles. The safe and effective approach of using laser light therapy to enhance hair growth stimulates hair follicles and promotes subsequent growth by increasing blood flow to the hair.